Mid-America Reformed Seminary is a member in of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA). ECFA’s purpose is to help Christ-centered evangelical nonprofit organizations earn the public’s trust through their ethical practices and financial accountability. ECFA’s regular audit insures that Mid-America Reformed Seminary adheres to high standards of financial integrity and Christian ethics.
Because certain information about you or your charitable activities is necessary to administer the work of the seminary, we maintain information that you provide on correspondence, registrations, applications, requests for information and related forms, as well as from transactions in which you participate.
The information that we may collect includes:
- Contact Information: Name, Organization, complete address, phone, email address.
- Payment Information: Method of payment, credit card number, essential verification information.
- Shipping Information: Name, organization, complete shipping address, and phone.
- Promotional Information: How you found us, what prompted your interest and your areas of interest.
- Survey Information: contact information and demographics such as postal/zip code, age level, educational background, church affiliation, etc.
- Correspondence Information: Suggestions, comments, messages, questions and requests for further correspondence.
Mid-America Reformed Seminary is very careful with the personal information you provide. We will not give, sell, trade, lease or rent your personal information to others. Your privacy is very important to us, and we want you to be assured that our privacy practices are held to the highest standard.
We will use it to:
- Respond to your correspondence, questions, comments, suggestions, thoughts, opinions, or concerns.
- Process your request for goods or services.
- Process your charitable contributions.
- Contact you to solicit financial support, confirm specific requests, deliver email newsletters you request, inform you of events or special offers, or provide information we think may be of particular interest to you.
Access to information about you or your activities with Mid-America is restricted to employees, independent contractors or service providers who need to have access to that information to provide service or administration.
Your information may be provided to third-parties when required by law - e.g. 990 tax form. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to guard your personal information.
We will always honor your request to be removed from our mailing list. If you would like to see or change the information we maintain about you, simply let us know. Call the business office at 219.864.2400; or write Mid-America Reformed Seminary at 229 Seminary Drive, Dyer, IN 46311; or email email@example.com. We will respond promptly to your request.
If you feel that we are not complying with this privacy statement, please contact the Mid-America business office and we will be happy to respond to your concerns.