WHAT: Inside/Outside and the Glory of God: Strengthening God's kingdom grip inside the church; advancing God's kingdom call outside it.
WHEN: 7:00 PM Friday, March 4, 2016 and 9:00 AM - 3:30 PM Saturday, March 5, 2016
WHERE: Living Water United Reformed Church in Brantford, Ontario, Canada
Join us March 4 & 5 as representatives from Mid-America Reformed Seminary come to Southern Ontario to help Christ's church learn more of how to help those within the church as we reach those outside of it. Explore how this two fold focus affects preaching and Gospel presentations, community in the church and in our local neighbourhoods, discipleship for lost and found, and the blessing and faithfulness of a church that realizes she doesn't exist for herself, but for a God who created her to be a light on a hill directing all eyes to Him.
Interact with professors from Mid-America and fellow Christians from the area.
Unite with other churches in accountability and encouragement.
Grow in fellowship through times discussion and prayer.
March 4 (7-9 PM)
- Opening with Prayer and Singing (7 PM)
- Presentation #1: Preaching: Dr. J. Mark Beach (7:30-8:30 PM)
- Questions/Interaction (8:30-8:45PM)
March 5 (9 AM-3:30 PM)
- Light Breakfast/Coffee (9AM)
- Opening with Prayer and Singing (9:30 AM)
- Presentation #2: Dr. C. Venema (9:45 to 10:45 AM)
- Break (10:45-11 AM)
- Questions/Interaction (11-11:15 AM)
- Presentation #3: Rev. J. De Boer (11:15 AM-12:15 PM)
- Questions/Interaction (12:15-12:30 PM)
- Lunch Break (12:30-1:30 PM)
- Prayer and Singing (1:30-1:45 PM)
- Presentation #4: Dr. J.M. Beach (1:45-2:45 PM)
- Questions/Interaction (2:45-3 PM)
- Snacks and Mingling (3-3:30 PM)